We took our friends Amy and Austin to Mesquite this last weekend. They never been so we thought it would be fun to go and who wouldn't want to go on vacation again? We spent our time in the water to beat the heat. I forgot to take pictures because we were having so much fun. We also braved the heat and rode Go Carts and played a game of Mini Golf. Saturday we made our way to Las Vegas. We went through a Temple Session. I hate myself for not taking pictures because it's such a beautiful Temple. I guess we just have to go again! Amy and Austin never walked the strip so we decided to stay an extra night to walk it. I'm glad we did because Matt and I never saw the falls at the Bellagio. It's also a fun Casino to walk through.

Since we were staying, we had to make a late night run to Wal-Mart for food and yes, we are in our pajamas. 
If it weren’t for Amy, we wouldn’t have had these pictures.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Mesquite
Posted by Thompson Family at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment