

Last night Matt and I went to the Richard Marx concert. This was mine and Matt's second time seeing him and he was just as good as the first time we saw him a year ago. He had a few stories that were the same but a lot of new things. He's just a great entertainer. I'm glad we got to go a second time to watch him.
Earlier in the day we took Evan to the pool. Matt has been out of town the entire week so it was really nice to have fun with him after a long absence from him. Leanna came with us so that way we were able to enjoy all the amenities that the Provo Pool offers, like the slides. We took turns going down them and I couldn't believe how fun they were! Since this was the third time I took Evan to the pool this last week, he's gotten used to it so he LOVES the water now. He's become such a water baby. Before we even set foot in the pool, he get's so excited when he sees the water.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Richard Marx
Posted by Thompson Family at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment