Not a lot has been going on because we've been sick the past two weeks. Matt and I both got what's been going around but one after another and we're just praying that Evan doesn't catch it. Since it's been a while since I last posted I wanted to write about something and there is nothing better to write about except Evan. He turned 15 months today! Time has been going by so fast! Earlier today I was going through old photos of him and I can't believe how small he was.
Him today!
Peace!
Since he's 15 months, here are 15 facts about our little Evan.
1. He's a clean kid. I mean this in a way that he cleans up his toys when he's done with them. He sometimes will put them away before even playing with them.
2. He's afraid of the vacuum. When he sees it getting pulled out, he runs and hides. We find him in his closet.
3. I know this is normal but I was hoping this will come later in life. He figured out how to take his diaper off.
4. He loves lights! Whenever we walk into a new room he's always pointing at the lights saying, oooo! Sometimes he will say light but in baby talk.
5. He really has red in his hair. People don't always see it but he does.
6. His favorite thing to watch is Baby Einstein A Day on the Farm. Nothing matters in the world when it's on.
7. He can entertain himself. It makes it easy for me to work at home.
8. It's so easy to put him down for his nap or to sleep for the night. All we have to do is get him ready, say his prayer's, kiss him goodnight and tuck him in.
9. He loves animals. His first word was kitty.
10. His favorite word is Yeah! He uses it for everything especially when he knows he did something good.
11. He's the biggest wiggle worm at church. We are working on it so we're not counting down the Sundays to when he's able to be in the nursery.
12. He loves car seats for some reason. When he sees one he has to go and touch it.
13. He loves to mimic us when we sneeze. He recently learned how to fake cough as well.
14. He loves to share with other baby's. He will give them his toys to play with.
15.His favorite thing to do is turn around in circles and act dizzy because he knows we're watching.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Evan
Posted by Thompson Family at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! It is so good for you to be keeping track of all these cute facts about him! If he doesn't, his wife (and kids) sure will appreciate it one day!
You know how sentimental boys are!
You're an awesome mom, keep up the good work!
AWww i love lil Evan fact hes too cute!!!!!
What a cute little Evan! Hope you are all feeling better!
Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment