Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Growing!

Alex is now 5 1/2 weeks old! I wanted to do a small video of him so we can remember what he was like as a newborn. At first I thought it wold be just for us but since he was smiling and talking a little I wanted to post it on th blog.

4 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

So cute! Gotta love those newborn smiles and yawns. He is growing lots, we need to make sure to get a picture of Aaron and Alex together when I get back :).

Chantel White said...

What a cute and very handsome little guy! His smiles are so sweet! Make sure to take lots of pics and videos because the newborn stage goes by way way too fast!

P.S. This is Chantel White posting under my mom who is Deb Allen! ;)

Corals said...

He's so cute!!! Aww!

dawn said...

Awwww hes so darn cute reminds me of Evan when hes was a lil bean like Alex!