Alex
24 inches (84 %)
15 in (12 %)
Evan
22.5 inches (39%)
39.1 cm (32%)
We sure love Alex! Evan thinks he's pretty cool. His reflux is under control but he still spits up like no other. He's lucky we love him so much because it gets everywhere. I've learned to always keep a burp rag on me at all times. Never needed one for Evan so it was a hard habit to break in not having one. It looks like he may not need medication for the reflux for long. I feel for the babies that still need it at a years age or longer because Alex hates the meds.
Alex is sleeping much better! He goes back to sleep on his own with no problems and in his own bed too! I feed him in bed but once he's done I swaddle him back up and but him in his bed even if he's still awake. He goes to sleep in no time. He's out of our room as well. Evan doesn't disturb him and Alex doesn't disturb Evan so it's a win, win situation for me! I was worried about it. So glad they both do well. Alex is having some long stretches at night but I hate that they're not constant. The earliest he will wake is after 3 1/2 hours and the longest thus far is 8 hours. So far he's only slept 8 hours for me once. Other then that he sleeps 4 to 6 hours. Evan's longest stretch was always 4 hours till he slept through the night at 3 Months. I'm hoping Alex will sleep through the night before that and on his own. I had to teach Evan.
Alex nickname should be Terk off of Tarzan. He almost always has his arms in that position like a gorilla.
Everyone comments on how strong his neck is because he has great head control. He's been like this ever since he was a day old. It was so funny watching his pedi lift him up to examine his head strength by his palm supporting his tummy. His head was completely up and he was looking around like he was older. He looked like a cute little turtle. If only I'm better at tummy time I'm sure he would be rolling around by now.
He got his first round of immunizations today. He did well considering he got poked two times in one leg and one in the other. He also had one oral. I hate shots especially when my kids get them but I choose to get them immunized because I want them to be healthy.

3 comments:
Shots are no fun at any age!he is so stinking cute! I love the picture in his bouncy chair with his hand up!
So cute! Aaron and Alex are the same length! I love the picture of him sleeping in the bouncy seat with his arm in the air, lol. I also love the last picture of his sweet face.
He's really getting cute! love the pics! I hope he's off of the reflux meds soon!
Post a Comment