Here are the funeral plans for Mom:
Viewing-
Date: Thursday, Dec. 30th
Time: 6 - 8pm
Location: Walker Mortuary
187 S Main Street, Spanish Fork, Utah
Funeral-
Date: Friday, Dec. 31st
Location: Spanish Fork Canyon View Stake Center
989 South 2550 E, Spanish Fork Utah
Schedule:
- Viewing - 9:30 - 10:40 am
- Funeral Service - 11 am
- Interment at Spanish Fork Cemetery - Immediately Following the Service
Monday, December 27, 2010
Mom's Funeral Plans
Posted by Thompson Family at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thank you for your detailed information that has kept everyone well informed. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this time. My family and I are coming up for the funeral & we look forward to seeing all of you, although we wish it were under different circumstances.
With love,
Jenna Horrocks & family
Sherry Kester called me yesterday to tell me about Elaine. I am So SORRY to hear it! I cared a lot about her. That was why I had her go to the temple with me when I did my mom's endowment & had her sealed to her family.
I wish I could come up for the funeral, but I can't. I'm getting a new hip on the 12th, & it's too painful having to sit very long, & we live down by Delta, so that would be a long drive. My prayers & thoughts are with you all! God bless & keep you all!
Love,
Darlene Kallin ( formerly Pinegar)
I want to let you know that we are thinking of you and your family as you mourn the passing of your sweet mother and wife. We won't be home until Saturday so I am sad we will be missing her funeral services, but know that you will be in our prayers.
Erica and Douglas Lai
Matt,
I am sorry for the events of the past week with your mom's illness and dying and what you must have gone through emotionally.
She seemed to be a very nice woman and you were lucky to have her. Both of your parents have always been so nice and you followed in their example. You were very lucky in the "Parental Department".
Most sincerely,
Lisa Shepherd
Dear Brian, Matt, Laura, Michael and LeAnne: We were just shocked to hear about Elaine. After just seeing you guys last week and seeing how vibrant and happy she was. We all loved her SO MUCH! You kids are a testament to how great of a mom she was. I wish there was something I could say that would take away the pain and sorrow you're going through right now....we are praying for you all....that the Lord will give you strength to get through this terribly difficult time. We Love You... Richard, Susan, Ted & Shelby
Post a Comment