There's a lot I would like to post about but first, I want to let everyone know that all is well with everyone. We really do appreciate all the love and support that was given to us this past month and continue to appreciate it. We feel your prayers and it's such a strength to us. Outside of everything with Mom, we enjoyed our holidays. We had the opportunity to listen to my parents sing a few times with the Mapleton Chorale.
They got to sing with the symphony with one of their Christmas concerts and it was amazing! We also got to listen to them in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. It reminded me of the Provo Tabernacle so it was nice just sitting in there listening. The Provo Tabernacle caught fire on Dec. 17th for those that didn't know. Here's an article about it from the LDS Church News.
It was a beautiful building. I hope it will get rebuilt.
Instead of going to Bishopric meeting at the church, they decided to take their meeting to Temple Square and take the families.
Matt's work Christmas Party was at Fat Cat's this year. It was so much fun! They reserved all the lanes and game areas for the night and we got unlimited everything. Evan LOVED it! Santa made his appearance and both boys didn't mind sitting on his lap. We forgot the camera so the picture quality is bad.

We had a lot of snow fall and I took the boys out to play. I'm very sad that the pictures I took are gone. I don't know why my memory card decided to ruin a bunch of pictures. Most of them were already saved on my computer but the ones from that day weren't. It was Alex first time in the snow too :(. Here's one of Evan from another snow fall.
He loves to eat it!
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were spent at our house with everyone.
Alex's first Christmas!
He looks like a cute little elf in his hat.
He loved the presents!
Evan and Alex opening their PJ's before bed.
Santa came the next morning!
I love how Alex falls back asleep as soon as Laura got him.
Alex loves his toy!
Not sure why Evan's video of him seeing his bike for the first time wouldn't load.
Stockings!
Evan opening his Car's Soundtrack. He "needs" to listen to it all the time. He can't get enough of it.
He also loves his Car's helmet. He wore it opening the rest of his presents.
Evan loves his bike. I can't wait for it to warm up so he can actually ride it.
I wish I got more pictures but other things were on my mind.
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Past
Posted by Thompson Family at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What great pictures! That Fat Cats party sounds like it was a blast!!! Glad you made some happy memories over the Holiday.
Post a Comment