everyone!
We have so much to be grateful for! Our number one is having Evan here with us and having each other.
We spent the day with Matt's family since we'll be with my family tomorrow. We had a wonderful feast. I can actually enjoy food without getting so full with just a few bites later with a baby inside. That's another thing I'm grateful for. I'm not sharing my body with another! Sleep has been so nice as well but of course I'm waking up a few times during the night but Evan is well worth it. He wakes up just to eat and than he goes right to sleep.
Evan has his three week checkup tomorrow. Last week he weighed in at 7lb 5oz so he got most of his birth weight back. When we left the Hospital he weighed in at 6lb 15oz. Almost lost a whole pound. Life is so much easier when your milk comes in!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving....
Posted by Thompson Family at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment