Matt had to work this morning so my mom went with me to Evan's appointment so she could help carry him in. I still haven't completely recovered from surgery. To our disappointment, the office was closed. I ended up calling them later on and they didn't tell me that they were in a different room on Fridays. Yeah it would of been nice to know that when we first decided to go to that clinic. We've been really impressed with Dr. Later so I can't see myself going anywhere else. I will just let this one slip. Tune in next week to see how much he weighs.
We had a pleasant afternoon having another wonderful feast with the Felt's. Evan was asleep the whole time. I can't believe how much he sleeps! I'm guessing that wont last long. Before we left, we took Evan out so his Great grandma could hold him. I don't know where Great grandpa was so he wasn't in the picture.
I wish I got more pictures but when you haven't had much sleep; your mind tends to not work right.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Update
Posted by Thompson Family at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment