Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

We spent the New Year with our friends Amy, Austin and my brother Nathan. Elizabeth was out of town visiting her family in San Diego. We started out with having dinner that Nathan made. He was returning the favor since we made him dinner the other night. After dinner we started watching the Indiana Jones Trilogy. Nathan went to bed after the first one. I don't blame him. I wanted to go to bed after I put Evan down for the night. I waited it out so I could drink to the New Year with Sparkling Apple Cider and get the wonderful New Years kisses from Matt. I ended up going to bed shortly after so I wouldn't be too tired when Evan woke up for his feedings. Amy and Austin stayed over till all the movies were over. What troopers! It was two or three in the morning when Evan woke up and they were just leaving.
Here's to 2008!

0 comments: