Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! It was a memorable one even though some of our plans fell through. We had plans to go to the Glover Christmas Eve party but there was such a horrible storm so we stayed home. We didn't want to risk an accident with a new born. I hope my family forgives us. Since Evan is still waking up twice a night, Matt had a great idea to open our presents Christmas Eve. I didn't want to at first but I agreed in the end because I liked that we could sleep in so we can enjoy our family later on the next day. I got Evan ready for the night and we had our Christmas a day early.
Photobucket
Since Evan wasn't old enough to open his gifts, we just left them open.
Photobucket
One gift was wrapped and that was from Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Nathan.
Photobucket
Photobucket
When we were in California, our Aunt had this swing. We had a swing already for Evan but he hated being in it. He ended up loving this swing so we had to get it for him. He loves the mobile.
Photobucket
We left stockings till Christmas morning. This is the first time Evan smiled so big and we caught it on camera.
Photobucket
He's just as big as his stocking!!
Photobucket
The rest of the day we spent it with both families. It's nice having our parents living next door to each other. Since Evan is the first grandchild on both sides, he was obviously spoiled with toys.

0 comments: