
What kind of spring is this? I know this is Salt Lakes forecast but it's pretty much the same in Utah Valley. I just got back from Spanish Fork because I helped my parents by picking up Ellen from school and let me tell ya, the wind doesn't help much either. My Grandpa Glover calls the snow “white manure". I agree with him. I'm ready for summer!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Spring?
Posted by Thompson Family at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why don't you move back to SUNNY SAN DIEGO where it never snows? I love your blog! Bonnie Martin
I would if my life wasn't in Utah. I love snow but I do get sick of it when the weather plays tricks on you. I don't know if Stacy told you we’re in the same ward. When you come out to visit, you are always welcome over if you have time. It will be nice to see you again..
Post a Comment