Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Mighty Dons, Class of 2008!

Yesterday my brother Ammon and sister in-law Leanna graduated from High School. Unlike San Diego where we have our Commencement in the football field, they had theirs at Utah State College. If I remember correctly, they had a graduating class of 510. I only had around 350. Their class motto was "The best of the last". Their class is the last class at Spanish Fork High before more than half of the student body gets transferred to the two new High schools that were built in Payson and another one in Spanish Fork. Ericka and Joseph will be attending the new High School.

Photobucket

One of the things I liked about theirs is that when their names were called to receive their diplomas, their picture was taken and it was put up on the big screen for all of us to see.

Congratulations Ammon and Leanna!!!.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Ammons girlfriend Rebecca

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG YOU GUYS! YOU HAVE THE CUTTEST FAMILY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.