Monday, August 11, 2008

9 Months!

Evan is now 9 months old! He had his nine month check up today and he's still very healthy but very skinny.

Weight: 15.52 0.57 %tile
Length: 28.25 50.29 %tile
Head Circumference: 17.6 in 32.1 %tile



I try to fatten him up but he's just too active. I don't mind because he's just too much fun! Over the weekend on Saturday when he turned 9 months we went to the Provo pool with Amy and Austin. I have so much fun with Evan when we go swimming. I'm going to miss the pool when it closes next week :(.



Later that evening Matt, Nathan and I went up Trail Fork to go look for a camp site so we can go camping this weekend. We found a great spot where we can shot our guns just a few yards from our camp site. I'm really excited about this because I haven't been camping since I was 17 or 18. I may have gone two years ago when I was a young women leader but we stayed in cabins. I don't count that as camping. This will be the real thing. While we were up in the mountains, Evan stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. He had fun playing the piano. He will be a great pianist.





Last but not least, Evan loves to feed himself now. I have a hard time keeping the spoon from him. I just gave up the other day and just let him have fun.



Now he just needs to learn how to use the right end.

0 comments: