Or you will get this...
I guess it's better that he flushes the toilet than having him pulling all the toilet paper off the spinner.
Evan is just getting so fast! I was working in the Living Room and I see him leave through the kitchen. He was gone less than a minute and all of a sudden I hear the toilet flushing. It actually scared me at first because I really didn't know what it was. When I realized it was the toilet I went to go get him. I set him back down in the Living Room and I saw him wonder back through the kitchen. He did it again so I had to get a picture :). When he was down again, he made a b-line to the bathroom and started laughing so I followed him and closed the door. He knows how to keep his mom on her toes.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Always Keep the Bathroom Door Closed
Posted by Thompson Family at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment