Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We hope everyone had a very happy and safe Halloween!
This was Evan's first Halloween. He loved his socks because they light up on the side. He just wouldn't pose for the camera with them on.


I did get him to look after a while.


Evan and I were invited to Matt's Halloween Lunch at his office. They had yummy soups, salads and other treats. Pretty much everyone dressed up. They had some great costumes. Evan was dressed in his fun costume for everyone to see. He had a fun time monkeying around.



In the evening we didn't want to take Evan Trick or Treating. Matt and I don't need any candy! We just wanted to have a relaxing night by visiting our families. After lunch Evan was a little cranky since he's teething. He wouldn't take a good nap so I was a little worried about going any where tonight but he was fine once we left. He was his old self and having fun showing off his costume.




Happy Halloween Everyone!

1 comments:

Talisha Style said...

Cute kids !!! This is Mark tremayne wife we wanted to add you guys to are blog. Can you send us your link to talishatremayne@yahoo.com. LOL im new at this just learning but mark and are family would love to keep in touch. Do you guys have the Haymore Family link ?