I'm surprised that it's been really warm these past couple weeks. Usually it's so cold and we usually have snow from what I remember around this time. It was such a beautiful day that I couldn't have picked a better day to get Evan's 1 Year pictures done by a sweet lady in our old ward. She's the same lady that did our family pictures earlier in the year. I know he has another week left till he turns 1 but I don't think it will make a huge difference and plus I wanted to have his pictures for his party we're throwing for him. We had blue skies with a light breeze. She got some really cute shots of him and since yesterday was Halloween, she took a few in his costume. I got a few with my camera but other than that, I have no idea how the pictures turned out except for a few in the tree's. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Instead of just going home or staying over at our Parents places since we were already down there, we took a drive up to Strawberry Reservoir through Provo Canyon. It was a beautiful drive and on our way home we decided to take Spanish Fork Canyon instead of another route that Matt planned to take. We were amazed at the view and had to stop to get pictures.
I'm so glad that we decided to go on the drive on the spur of the moment because I feel rejuvenated for another week.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Happy November!
Posted by Thompson Family at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am loving the recent pictures :D
The weather looks great down there!
awwww evans costume was the cutest ive seen! and that view is breathtaking!
cute cute boy! Can't believe he's this old already! Hey Adam and I have something we wanted to talk to you guys about, email me em678@hotmail.com
Oh my goodness Evan is still the cutest little thing... I love his strawberry blonde hair. SO CUTE! Hope everything is going well with you and Matt! miss you all!
Hey, I guess great minds think a like. It has been a few days or maybe about a week since I've looked at your blog, but I just updated mine, then went to yours and saw that I just put up the same wallpaper on mine that you have!!! LOL Very cute pics by the way! Evan is adorable! :)
Post a Comment