This isn't the first fallen snow of the season but I wanted to share how much has dumped just in a few hours and it's still falling! There's about 2 feet of freshly fallen snow and I attempted to shovel it all by myself. I got all the walk ways and half the driveway and gave up. That's the one thing I hate about snow.
I went in to see if Evan was up from his nap and once he was I got him all bundled up and took him out side to play. Here are a few pictures with him playing. I got an early Christmas present, a Blackberry so I was able to capture these memories. The first time he was playing in the snow was captured by a camera that has film. I have yet to develop them. I'm grateful for digital cameras and phones that have nice cameras. I'm also grateful that it decided to start snowing. For awhile there we thought it wouldn't.
That Branch in the background fell from the weight of the snow.
Evan making a snow angel
Our little snow bunny
Monday, December 22, 2008
Let it Snow!!
Posted by Thompson Family at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
awww Evan looks like a lil eskimo!
What a big boy! the snow angel is awesome!
We have soo much snow here that we have been snowed in for two days! They still haven't cleared any roads to our house!
It was fun to catch up on your blog, you're so good at being on top of things and great with picture updates!
You have such a great family, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment