One of my New Years Resolutions is to work on my never ending picture of Christ. My goal is to work on it daily even if it's a few stitches here and there. It's at least getting me closer to finishing. My thought was to get it done by the end of the year but since Matt has his new busy Bishopric calling, I've decided to shoot to get it done in half the year. It will be even better if I can get it done by the time the baby is born because at that point, I will have to stop till I get the hang of two kids.
I blogged about this back in May of 08. I've worked on it since then but not much. Here's a picture of it then.
And where it's at now. It's getting there!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Progress!
Posted by Thompson Family at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, that is a lot of work. I'm sure you will feel a big sense of accomplishment when it's done. It looks great so far!
i am impressed! nice job!
That's pretty awesome.
Post a Comment