We had a wonderful Easter/Conference weekend. It was especially fun having them the same weekend. I wish we had Conference more often instead of every six months. The talks were inspirational and I loved how they talked mostly about families. Ballard, Holland and Bednar's talks jumped out the most but they were all so good. Can't wait for the Conference Ensign to re-read them. With Easter during the same time, it just made it extra special and fun. Easter and Conference needs to happen more often as well. Friday night we dyed Easter eggs with Evan. This was our first time with him and he enjoyed it. I was watching him like a hawk though. He only spilled once so I didn't have that much to clean up so it was nice.
Saturday is when we have the Easter Bunny visit us. We like separating the Bunny part from Sunday so we can focus on Chirst and his Resurrection. The Easter Bunny didn't disappoint this year even though it was small.
We invited a bunch of our friends over for a big breakfast and egg hunt before the fist session of conference. It was just Cadence and Evan for the hunt at first but two more kids came buy later and recovered the rest of the eggs they didn't find. There were also some left for the adults to enjoy.
We stayed home Saturday for both sessions. Michael and Julie stayed and watched with us and then the boys were off to the Priesthood Session shortly after that. My MIL came by and watched Evan for me so I can go off with Aubrey and her two sister's. We had dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe and then we went shopping. Aubrey and I got some baby outfits since we're both expecting and only a week from each other. It was a fun evening with them and I enjoyed getting to know Shan and Michelle better.
I stole these from Aubrey's blog :).
Me and Aubrey showing off our belly's. I haven't posted one in a while but this is me at 34 weeks. Aubrey is 35 weeks.
On Easter we spent the day with Matt's family by watching both sessions and having Easter dinner for lunch and then we had another Easter dinner at my parent's house at dinner. It was a nice relaxing day for us.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Easter Weekend
Posted by Thompson Family at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
AWWW Looks like Evan had a blast! And your belly is sooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment