I can't believe it!! My Baby is a year old. It seems just like yesterday I held this little guy for the first time in my arms. He went from this...
to this!
We were in Park City the day of his birthday so we didn't have his party till today so our family and friends could celebrate with us. We couldn't just not do nothing for his birthday so we had some fun at the park!
He loves slides!
That evening we sang Happy Birthday to him and let him practice eating cake.
It was his bedtime so he wasn't the happiest kid but still so cute!
He loved the cupcake!
And ate it all up!
He also loves ice cream!
Clean up in the sink.
Since I'm on the subject of Park City and these are the only picture I have of the trip I will just write a little break down about it. We went up with Matt's family. and rented Condos for the week.
Monday was the day we went up. For FHE we invited the Jensen's up to eat Pizza at Pizza Hut and to swim.
Tuesday I spent the day relaxing with the boys in the Condo waiting for Matt to come back from work. He did commute back and forth through the week for work but he wasn't the only one. We went out to dinner again as a family to Ruby Tuesday. Yum!
Wednesday was Alex's birthday. Not only did we play at the park and had a mini party for him, we did some shopping at the Outlets.
Thursday Amy, Cadence and Kory came up to spend a good portion of the day with us. We went shopping and swam. She did snap some photos so I will eventually get them from her and put them on here later.
Friday we shopped and swam some more :).
Saturday we came home and had Alex's party. Over all it was a fabulous week of relaxing, swimming and shopping!
I washed Alex's 1 shirt so he could wear it again because it's so cute on him.
He of course didn't wear it for long. Since cake is messy we had him open his presents first.
Evan and Cadence making sure the toys are safe for him to play with.
His loot
The cake
I was surprised he didn't eat the cake like he did the cupcake but we had a good laugh the way he ate it though.
Blogger is having a hard time uploading the video of us singing Happy Birthday to him and him going at the cake for the first time. I will try again later. The pictures show he doesn’t like the feel of the icing so he just uses his mouth for the most part.
How old are you Alex?
Ok I'm done!
Or maybe he was just thirsty because he normally loves baths.
Alex's friends came to party with him. They're just a few months younger then him but it's amazing how fast they grow in the first year.
Brynlee
Kory
Thank you to those who came and partied with Alex. We're so grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with him. He's so fun and we love him.
His 1 year Baby Well Check Up was re-scheduled for next Friday. I will post how big he's gotten.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Alex Turns a Year!!
Posted by Thompson Family at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It sounds like you had a relaxing vacation you guys needed it!! And Alex looks like he had a blast for his 1st birthday he really did score when it came to presents!!!
Post a Comment