Thanks Amy for taking these pictures. I think they turned out great!
Park City
Alex's Party
Here's a few lost pictures from different times where I used my camera phone. For a while I couldn't find the charger to our nice camera.
I thought Alex was so cute in these carts at Home Depot. I love carts like these to make shopping a little easier.

I don't see how kids can fall asleep like this.
Evan and Alex's first bath together.
Evan posing in his new pj's that Aunt Laura gave him.
I find Alex in this sleeping position all the time. How this is comfortable?
We went to a fun fast food place in Heber called the Dairy Keen. There are fun train displays, trains and toys to even play with and a train outside that you can eat in. Afterwards we went to the park across the street where Alex couldn't get enough of the swings.



0 comments:
Post a Comment