Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Fun

Since Michael and Julie will be moving to Cedar the day after Christmas, they thought it would be fun to get together every day leading up to Christmas and do some activities together as a family.
Wednesday we decorated Ginger Bread Houses. It was mainly me doing ours but the boys had fun eating the candy and Matt enjoyed talking with Dad.


Thursday was a movie night but the boys have been hard to be around since they've been off their schedule with the trip. I stayed home to keep everyone sane :).
Friday we went and saw the Spanish Fork lights. I didn't bring my camera but it was different because they re-did the roads. They also had a cool display of lights at the front that literally blinded you almost. It was the best part though :). Evan enjoyed the lights and Alex enjoyed having the opportunity to be out of his car seat and playing with all the buttons on the car. I don't think he noticed the lights at all.
Thanks Michael and Julie for suggesting and putting together all the fun.

0 comments: