Saturday, December 03, 2011

Savior of the World


Our Stake put on the First Act of Savior of the World that's written by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The first act depicts the events that lead to our Saviors Birth.

Being part of this wonderful production was a huge blessing to me and I really appreciate Matt, Laura and my Father In-Law for stepping in and helping with the boys so I could. It really set the tone for this Christmas Season. I was worried I wouldn't feel the Christmas Spirit because the Anniversary of Mom's passing is drawing near. I also loved that I got to do this with my great friends from the ward and make new friends from the Stake.
I was an Angel or a towns person.



Here is a clip of the scene "There Are Rules"


"Come, Lord Jesus, to the manger;
May we see Thy tender face?
Great Creator, here a stranger,
Infant in this humble place.
Darkness scatter, morning swell;
Come, dear Lord Immanuel.
Come, Lord Jesus, to the manger;
Come, Lord Jesus, come."

1 comments:

dawn said...

LOVE IT!!