A friend from the ward took photos of Evan for us. This was a baby shower gift. She got a few good shots of him. Since we didn't get pictures of him in his blessing outfit, I had her take a few. Grandma Felt gave this outfit to us so we had to take some since she wasn't able to make it to the blessing.

We just had to get him in his Cougar outfit. I wish she got a long view of it but I guess they didn't turn out. His shirt says "You are Lookin at One Cute Cougar" and my mom gave it to us. My sister Ericka made the blanket.
Since its Christmas she took Christmas pictures. 

These are just a few out of all the photos that were taken. Out of all of them, she finally got him to smile.
She will photoshop them later
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Photo Shoot
Posted by Thompson Family at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment