Monday, December 10, 2007

Road Trip to Northern California

A family member passed on the Haymore side. This is the second in one month on the same side. The first one we couldn't make it because we could have had Evan at any moment. I'm glad we went to this one even though I was worried with the ride up and back because of Evan being in his car seat for long periods of time. I was surprised that he slept the entire time between feedings. We are blessed with such a great baby!
Photobucket
We visited Grandpa Thompson why we were there since he hasn't seen Evan yet. Evan was actually named after him. Evan M. Thompson and Evan Matthew Thompson. This is a four generation photo of all first borns.
Photobucket
I had to get in with a shot.
Photobucket
We did the same with Grandma Haymore
Photobucket
Photobucket
This trip made Evan so tired
Photobucket
Photobucket
He normally wakes up to be changed
Photobucket

0 comments: