On August 30th was Evan's first BYU game. There aren't any pictures during the game because we were too excited. It was also hot so I was a little busy keeping him cool. At one point I had to go below to get him to nap because it happened to be a longer game than usual because of all the injuries. A lot of mothers and their babies were doing the same thing because it was just too hot. Evan survived and had a great time. He was so cute sporting his new BYU hat and shirt. Here are two pictures of him before the game.
BYU started off the season with a victory and today they won against Washington away from home. It was an amazing game. As much as I love being in the stadium, it was nice to be indoors where it was air conditioned. GO COUGERS!!!
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Evan's First BYU Game
Posted by Thompson Family at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment