Lately I've been blogging a lot about Evan and nothing that's been going on with us. Of course we've been busy but with nothing that's too exciting to write about except a Baby Shower I threw for my friend Holly, whom I also visit teach in our ward. She is due to have her baby today, with a girl! This is her first child. I'm so excited for her.
Amy helped me with preparations but wasn't able to make it. She had another baby shower for her sister in-law that she needed to be at. Shelly, my visiting teaching partner, also helped throw it. I had a lot of fun planning this and there were so many fun ideas that were carried out with the help of Amy and Shelly. Amy made this super cute duck out of cupcakes.
This was such a good and cute idea because there was no need to cut anything and the girls can just help themselves. I will remember this and have this again. So easy and fun!
This Diaper Cake was my idea but Shelly took the time to buy and make fun little things for it. She made handmade bracelets and head clips out of those flowers. She is so talented! We both but it together and that was Shelly's gift to Holly.
Here is a photo of all that came minus me and another girl that were taking pictures.
Congratulations Holly on your baby girl!
Now I want a little girl because ogf all the cute things she got.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Baby Shower Fun
Posted by Thompson Family at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment