I got on today to see if there was an update.. you are so on top of the blog thing! AHH!! I feel behind. I've spent my whole day cleaning... Anyway - loved the curious george pic - perfect for evan. Loved the pic with the mini grocery cart - we used to have those and help our mom - FUN! but I was sad to not see more pics of you...put MATT behind the camera every now and again! (happens in our fam too!). Can't wait to read all about it!
Matt and I married in the Salt Lake Temple on February 18, 2006. We're a family of four. We love our two little boys Evan and Alex. Matt works as the IT Manager for ESG. He works hard so I can be a stay at home mom to Evan and Alex, which I love! I'm also a licensed Cosmetologist.
2 comments:
Oh looks like a LOT of fun. Seattle is one of my favorite places ever!!!1
I got on today to see if there was an update.. you are so on top of the blog thing! AHH!! I feel behind. I've spent my whole day cleaning... Anyway - loved the curious george pic - perfect for evan. Loved the pic with the mini grocery cart - we used to have those and help our mom - FUN! but I was sad to not see more pics of you...put MATT behind the camera every now and again! (happens in our fam too!). Can't wait to read all about it!
Post a Comment