The past couple of weeks I have come to realize how much I miss holding Evan. Ever since he started crawling at 7 Months he never really wanted to be in one spot so I could only really hold him when he was nursing. Once he was 10 1/2 months that was taken from me because I was drying up so he was on the bottle. I could still hold him but he was such a wiggle worm (and still is)that it was hard to get those cuddles in. Now that he's getting older it's been harder to get him to take his afternoon nap so it's more of a quite time for him in his bed. Yesterday was one of those days and since it was coming up on 6:00 I went to go get him. I guess he finally fell asleep right before I went in because it looked like I woke him up. Usually I would hold him after getting him from a nap but he would only let me for so long before he wanted down but yesterday he went back to sleep in my arms. He hasn't done that forever and since I missed holding him, I let him sleep for a little bit while I rocked him. I couldn't stop looking at him because he was so peaceful. I hate it that he's growing up but life doesn't hold still so I need to remember these moments and hold on to them. I just hope that there will be more times like these in the future.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment