
Michael and Julie were married in the LDS Mount Timpanogos Temple on September 4, 2010.
It was a beautiful sealing and a wonderful reception.
Events leading up to the day were family coming into town and instead of a wedding luncheon, they had dinner at the Marriott Hotel. Their potatoes were so yummy!! Afterwards we went to Laser Assault where they had their first date and played two 30minute games. First game was Thompson vs. Deloura (+ Michael) and second was girls vs. guys. The Deloura's and girls won! The girls only won because we had two advantages. The guys had lights on their sensors so we can see them better and when ever they hit their own team mates, we would get points. I wish we could have played a fair game because I think our teams were evenly matched. The guys didn't know about these advantages so they were confused as to why their sensors had lights and we were beating them so easily. It was funny but it still would have been better to play a fair game. Matt and I want to get friends together and play again because it was a lot of fun!
September 4, 2010
Here are pictures I took. I can't wait to see the pictures that their photographer took.
Waiting for them to come out of the Temple.
Evan really wanted to go into the Temple. I remember wanting to go in so badly at that age as well.
I found Alex's suit online and since Alex is wearing 6-9 month clothes, at almost 4 months, I got the 12 month size so he could wear it longer. I kid you not, the dress shirt that it came with was too small for him and the vest fit him perfectly. The pants were long so I had to temporarily hem them. The shirt that he's wearing is from Evan's 18 month suit. The arms were just a little long for him but other than that, it fit him. Alex is growing too fast for me! We got him a tie to match all the guys. I love it that they make ties that small.
Evan was running around everywhere of course. I'm glad I got these of him because he wouldn't be in the group shots unless we were holding him. Even than he wasn't cooperating.
The proud Grandpa with Alex.
Michael and Julie coming out of the Temple
The Reception was at Nielsen Grove Park.
Forget the flowers! This wasp loved their cake.
Congratulations you two!! Julie we're so happy you said yes to Michael so you can join our family.
Sister In Laws! (Gilmore Girls)
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Michael & Julie
Posted by Thompson Family at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats to the couple! And Elise you took some good pictures! You should take a photography class!!!
Post a Comment