Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Adventures of Evan

Last Friday we took Evan and Alex to the Salt Lake Temple. Evan's been wanting to go for the longest time and since Matt and I had family names we decided to take the opportunity to do the ordinances there. We took my sister Ericka with us so she could watch the boys while Matt and I were in the Temple. Matt was finished before me so he went to go look for the boys. Sister Missionaries asked Matt if he was looking for someone and he said, "yeah I'm looking for my boys that are with my sister in law." These Sisters were from Korea and one of them said "Evean?". Matt said "yeah, Evan!" and the Sisters said "Oh your two boys are so cute!" The boys were downstairs in the North Visitor Center playing with the toys where we left them. On our way back up and out of the building we saw a few sets of different Sister Missionaries and every single one of them said "Goodbye Evan!". Matt and I couldn't help but laugh at this. At dinner Matt told him the importance of not flirting with Sister Missionaries.
This video shows Evan as the worlds biggest 3 year old Cougar fan. Go Cougars!

1 comments:

dawn said...

Oh my gosh! He is way too cute for words!!