Saturday, July 21, 2012

10 Year High School Reunion

Yes, Matt and I are old and both had our 10 year High School Reunions.
For those that don't know, I grew up in San Diego, Spring Valley to be exact. I went to Monte Vista High School. Home of the Mighty Monarchs. No, we weren't the butterflies as Matt loves to call us :). We were Lions.
This is the only picture I have of my alma mater. Fun times with friends there but wasn't able to attend my reunion due to our busy schedules. I heard it was fun. I hope to be able to catch the next one.
Matt grew up in Spanish Fork and went to Spanish Fork High. Home of the Dons (snigger). Even the late President Gordon B. Hinkley wondered who came up with that mascot ;). No it was a great mascot. All of Matt's siblings are Dons and my brother Ammon.
They had theirs at the school. I don't remember who catered but it was really yummy! We were too busy having fun to remember that detail.
These are two of Matt's best friends growing up, Travis and Weston.
 Matt with other friends
 We had a little too much fun taking pictures.



Time flew these past 10 years and before we know it, our 20 year reunion will be here. 

0 comments: