Thursday, September 11, 2008

Laughing

It's a couple of days late but Evan turned 10 Months Tuesday. Just 2 more months and we have a 1 year old!

Evan has been laughing for a long time now but I don't think I ever recorded it for you guys to hear. I think it's so cute. He really likes our phones. Actually, I take that back. He LOVES them! We have two hand sets and one of them you can't hear out of it because he drooled all over the ear piece. He was trying to get the phone but to salvage the one that works, I took it away and he started laughing. I just kept doing it and than decided to get it on video. He was a little distracted by the camera but there are still some good laughs.

1 comments:

Amber said...

That's too cute! He has such a big smile! The two of you make cute babies. Keep up the good work!