The Quest to Perfection and BYU is on it's way especially if they play the rest of the season like they did today. The game was perfection and our season tickets were worth every penny just to see that game alone! We just couldn't believe how well our defense and offense were doing. Congratulations to Max Hall for a splendid performance and for tieing the school record with seven touchdown passes!
In your face ESPN for talking down to our COUGS! Show some repect!
Before the game we bought our Quest shirts. I really wanted Evan to have one but all they had was a Childs Small. I got it anyways. He looks cute in it.
He is saying, "Go Cougs!"
After the amazing shutout
And Matt and I at the game. Evan was having fun with Grandma Felt
P.S
Utes have been haveing a great season as well but we are die hard Cougar fans.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Quest
Posted by Thompson Family at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's nice to see "the love" for the Cougs! We too are die hard blue. I'm not the best blogger, but it's nice to stay in touch and see how cute your family is. Evan looks great in his Quest shirt, btw.
( I kinda miss giving David Dyches crap about the better football team. :-))
Sherri
Post a Comment