I can't believe how big and adorable he is!! I think the last time I saw him he was a brand new little person at your baby shower...we need to get together more often, you know that?
You should do Photo Story Friday with us Elise! Basically you just do what you did...post a picture you took and tell us the story behind it. Then you can go to my blog and sign Mr. Linky so other people can read what your wrote too. Its a fun way to connect with bloggers you don't know.
Oh, and even though its called Photo Story Friday, we post Mr. Linky on thursday afternoons.
Oops! Chaos Mom is me...I didn't mean to sign in under that name. For Photo Story Friday got to http://www.mychaosmybliss (not the other blog listed under Chaos Mom).
Matt and I married in the Salt Lake Temple on February 18, 2006. We're a family of four. We love our two little boys Evan and Alex. Matt works as the IT Manager for ESG. He works hard so I can be a stay at home mom to Evan and Alex, which I love! I'm also a licensed Cosmetologist.
6 comments:
Oh cute, he is getting so big! I haven't been following your blog, life is crazy! but now I am! How are you?
omg! how cute is that???? he really loves bath time!!!!!!!
I can't believe how big and adorable he is!! I think the last time I saw him he was a brand new little person at your baby shower...we need to get together more often, you know that?
You should do Photo Story Friday with us Elise! Basically you just do what you did...post a picture you took and tell us the story behind it. Then you can go to my blog and sign Mr. Linky so other people can read what your wrote too. Its a fun way to connect with bloggers you don't know.
Oh, and even though its called Photo Story Friday, we post Mr. Linky on thursday afternoons.
Oops! Chaos Mom is me...I didn't mean to sign in under that name. For Photo Story Friday got to http://www.mychaosmybliss (not the other blog listed under Chaos Mom).
Man, I need more sleep. I didn't finish my blog address on that last comment. But I assume you have it...sorry I'm such a dork.
So cute! I'm glad you took a look! It is a nice way to keep in touch with family we don't get to see very often. It looks like you are doing great!
Post a Comment