Since Saturday we've been fighting a bad diaper rash. I ended up calling his Doctor's office to see if there was anything I could do that I didn't know about because Evan has been miserable during changes. The nurse insisted that I bring him in. This was good because I wanted to know how much he weighs and his measurements because he's been on the small side and he seemed to grow a lot since his last visit on August 11th.
Last visit stats
Weight: 15.52 in the 0.57 %tile
Length: 28.25 inches in the 50.29 %tile
Head: 17.6 inches in the 32.1 %tile
Today's Visit
Weight: 17.35 in the 2.06 %tile
Length: 29.4 inches in the 63.75 %tile
Head: 18 inches in the 45.8 %tile
I was right! I'm so happy! Two pounds in a month is good for him and his bum is on the road to a recovery.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Poor Evan
Posted by Thompson Family at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment