Last weekend we decided to take out the camping gear and hit the mountains for an over night camping trip. It was short, sweet and a lot of fun! We wanted to use one of our new tents that we purchased at the end of summer and all the new camping gear that we slowly picked up, or gotten as gifts through the winter. We also wanted to see how Evan would do and luckily he was an angel. He loved it up there so we're excited for many other camping trips this summer. It ended up being really cold! Nothing that we didn't expect but we could have been a little more prepared for it. I expected Evan to wake up because of it but luckily it was only once. It really didn't matter if he woke up multiple times because I was awake the entire night. I was sooo tired but I just couldn't get my mind close. We camped up Hobble Creek Canyon, in the Balsam campsite passed Jolly's Ranch. It was or first time up that far and we thought it was pretty. The camp manager was also really nice so we just might go back.
Our little campsite
Evan helping daddy set things up
Evan wanting to climb the tent
Evan loved climbing and running down this little hill that we found on our walk. It tired him out so we had no problems getting him to go to sleep.
Getting ready for bed
It was really cold in the morning!
This was Evan's first camping trip!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! and i love Evans jacket!!!!!
Camping!!
I'd love to go camping this summer.
Looks like you guys had a great time :)
Post a Comment