I want to say Happy Birthday to my sweet husband even though I'm posting this a week late!
Things have been crazy around here getting things back to normal after our trip but it was well worth it! I think I was a little crazy throwing Matt a surprise party after just getting back from Boston but Elaine and Michael came over early to help me get things ready so I had a lot of help. Thanks guys!
Matt got some great presents and the party was fun so it was a great way to kick off his 25th year. It was also our 2nd anniversary of living in our home.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Matt's sister Leanna couldn't make it to the party since she's in Idaho for school, but she was home the weekend before the party. We didn't see her since we were in Boston but she made some fun signs that Michael put up around the house. It made Matt's day so I have to post them. Thanks Leanna! They were a laugh!
Some of the quotes were quoted from these YouTupe videos, Fun With Shorts. Here is one of our favorites because it's so funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TNAmLP-c8U
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Matt Turns 25!
Posted by Thompson Family at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Awww how fun! and i see your dad does get out! lol
What a fun post! Happy birthday! Cute little family with a cute little blog!
Post a Comment