We are both so exhausted but it was worth it to have a fun weekend. I want to start out by saying Thank You to the men and women out fighting so we can enjoy a day like the 4th.
Not only were we celebrating our Nations freedom, we were also celebrating Leanna's 18th Birthday. We enjoyed our time with her and the family. Before she went off with her friends, we went bowling.
Evan was so good while we bowled. He slept the entire time.
After Matt's dad kicked out butt's, we went back to the house and had a yummy BBQ. The ice cream cake was extra yummy!
We never made it to the big fireworks because we were just too tired to drive. We normally drive into Nephi to watch them because hardly anyone goes there and it beats driving there to avoid the traffic in Provo. We got to see some fireworks at the Stadium of Fire since we live pretty close to BYU so we didn't miss them entirely. Today was another eventful day. My sister Ellen was baptized. My brother Ammon was the one that performed the Baptism and my Dad confirmed her.
I had the opportunity to sing "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" with my sisters and Ammon's girlfriend. We had a celebration in her honor by having another yummy BBQ. Later on we went swimming. All my family (Felts) minus Dad, Nathan and Elizabeth came. It was a blast! Evan was just too funny. We put him in his floaty and he just takes off! We had a hard time keeping up with him if we were laying or siting in the water. Take a look!
Than here is a picture of Abby and Evan together.
Saturday, July 05, 2008
4th of July Weekend
Posted by Thompson Family at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awww it looks like you guys had a great weekend! and i love the video of evan in the pool hes unstopable lol!
We have had a long weekend. I wrote my blog because Sheldon and I really needed to vent on how things have been going. our ward is just one of those wards. As I said I am not saying names or pointing fingers. Thats not what it is about. Its about people who need to realize their actions. Thanks though. We know how it goes with kids. We left 10 min before sacrament got out. Siera was just having a hard time. We knew it was either an ear ache, or worse damage. Luckily its just ear aches. Anyway I'm around, if you want to do a play date let me know.
Post a Comment