I was tagged by Kortney. Only rule is no cleaning up first. (I'm glad I did a little cleaning up before Evan woke up.)
1. Dream Vacation...Temple hopping across the world
2. Self Portrait...Sorry Evan got in the shot. He wanted the Camera.
3. What my kids are doing right now...Looking at himself at the mirror
4. Closet... Color Coordinated if you can tell
5.Favorite Room... Living Room because of all the pictures
6. Favorite shoes... I love sandals!
7. Laundry Room...Like the bomb shelter to the right?
8. Bathroom
9. Kitchen Sink...There is nothing much in the sink but there are some dishes on the side hehe.
10. Fridge...Needs to be cleaned out
Ok, I think I did pretty good but there are some places where I could be better. I tag Sher, Kate, Bethany, Becki, Emily and Amy. I hope your house is cleaner than mine :)
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Photo Tag
Posted by Thompson Family at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment