1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
What memories do you have with me?
Posted by Thompson Family at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I don't really have any "memories" with you. We never really hang out, but I don't remember coming into the mother's room to change, and rock Siera to sleep and you were in there and we actually had a short conversation with each other. :)
I remember lots of girls camps, but it was mostly on YCL trips when we spent the most time together. I remember one camp in particular. We stayed in a cabin, and Steffani and I tried to fit in our "mailbox", which was a pair of oversized jeans. I had so much fun that year! :) Do you remember?
Oh, yeah! I also french braided your hair for you and all the other girls at that camp.
Oh, yeah! I also french braided your hair for you and all the other girls at that camp.
I remember when you mom was expecting you. She was trying to decide which name she liked better. Elise or Ariel.
I also remember when you came to my wedding reception in California. I still have a picture we took together! It was so much fun to have someone I knew in California!
I remember seeing you at Grandma and Grandpa's 50th Wedding Ann. I thought you were a cute dancer!
oops! That last comment was from Amber! Sorry!
i remeber when matt and you drove down from utah, and you wanted either in and out or a carne asda burrito! lol
I remember all our late night drives in my Honda back in High School. Remember trying to "get air" off the steep hills near your house?
*Clarissa's memory made me laugh! That was a great year at camp!
Post a Comment