After many months of wanting a new haircut, I finally got the guts to chop my long hair off. This wasn't an easy decision to make because my hair doesn't grow fast and I was afraid that the cut I wanted would look horrible on me but I'm happy to say I LOVE IT! It's so easy to do, Evan can't pull my hair as easily anymore and I don't have the option to pull my hair back in a ponytail. It's a great change for me.
Monday, July 21, 2008
I finally did it!
Posted by Thompson Family at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Be careful Matt! She is Hot stuff! Way cute hair Elise, I love it!
Chels
love, love, love the new do!
I LOVE IT! But i want to see the front shot missy!
Elise,
Kate and I showed up to the Reunion with the same haircut! It is so much fun! You look great!!
Post a Comment