I love technology! We are on the road going up to Ashton, Idaho for the Thompson Reunion but I'm still able to be on the computer. It gives me something to do while Evan is sleeping! The plan was to get some work in but for some reason I keep losing my remote connection. Oh well! Now I can do whatever I want. Anyways, this should be a fun week/weekend. Sand Dunes, Temple, Yellowstone and being with family. I'm really looking forward to it.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have Fun in Ashton! I haven't been there for a few years. Thats up in my neck of the woods :) Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for the blog link! I cannot believe how active little Evan is - you are IN for it!! I hope you have a few good leashes!!! So cute - have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment