Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby Number 2 is a....

Well, we had the gender ultra sound on Dec 22nd. We finally know what we're having so it was a perfect early Christmas present for Matt and I. Do you want to know too?


First off, lets look at some pictures! Here's me at 20 weeks and 3 days.



Awwww! Look at the face! At least some of it since Baby #2 was facing my back. The tech had a hard time getting a good shot because of it.



Here's a picture the baby giving us a thumbs up! Or is it hang loose :)?



This baby is going to have some big hands!!!


Now I have to tell you how we told our families. We were so cruel and made them wait till Christmas Eve! We originally told them Christmas Day but surprised them a day early. We made two Rainbow Chip cakes (yum!) and hid plastic pacifiers through out the cake and only one was the color of the gender. I also hid yellow and white ones just to throw them off. The funny part about it is that both Mom's found the right piece and both were so HAPPY! We were too excited to even think of taking a picture so there are none but take my word for it, they were very excited and so are we!

Baby #2 is going to be a BOY!!!
If you are shocked, we are just as shocked as you are. I seriously thought I was going to have a girl but we are yet again blessed with having another boy and we couldn't be happier.

4 comments:

dawn said...

AWWWWW I love that cake idea! And I love the baby BELLY!!!!! I can not wait! I am so happy for you guys and for Evan he's gonna have someone to play with! YAY!!!!!

Amy G said...

It will be so much fun to see your two little boys play together. Patrick and Stephen don't know what to do with themselves if the other one is gone or asleep! Evan will have a blast!

Seven Wonders said...

Awwww look at that baby belly, and you were saying that you dont think it has changed...girl you are def showing a baby bump!! and once again CONGRATS on the boy!!

Jay... said...

Congrats on a boy!! that is so exciting!!! You already know you two make the cutest boys ever!! Hope everything is going well.