Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving and it's Weekend

I know this is late but I want this on here and I thought I better get it posted before Christmas.
This year for Thanksgiving we had it with my Mom's side of the family. It was a big reunion of all my Mom's brothers and sisters, nine in all. Most of the cousins were there too but there was still a lot missing. We traveled to Morgan for the big get together. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again because the last Thanksgiving we had like this was back in 2002.

This is all who came. Thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Heidi for putting this event together!

On Friday I was one of those crazy people that woke up bright and early to shop. I was even more crazy for taking Evan but he woke up all on his own so I didn't feel bad for taking him. He was actually really good the entire time. Maybe I should take him shopping at 6:00 am more often:). We only went to one store and made it out with what we wanted in less then 30 mins. I wasn't there right at opening so I thought I was pretty lucky. Evan and I then bought and took breakfast for Matt. He had to be to work bright and early to move some servers so we got to hang out with him for a little bit. On my way home with Evan I was thinking that I would put him down for a nap at 9:00 because that would make it about the same time I would put him down on a normal day. I got lucky because he was falling asleep as I was turning into our driveway and it was around 7:30. I got to take a nap earlier then I thought:). Later that evening we went to the Felt Thanksgiving dinner. Not as many people came like past years but it was still great seeing everyone that traveled.
Saturday was the biggest football game of the year, BYU vs. Utah! I wish we brought our camera because all we got were cell pics and I don't know how to get them on the computer. Anyways, Matt and I bought All Sport Passes again this year but we bought the rotating seats. We got some pretty good seats but had some bad ones through out the season. We were lucky and got Row 1, north end zone and dead center for this game! A lot of people let us know that they saw us on TV a few times but the greatest thing was the very last play that was made by Andrew George. He made the winning touchdown and he came right towards us. The team gathered there and everything! It was so cool to be the closest ones to all the action till everyone piled onto the field. I wasn't in the greatest spot being pregnant but the baby and I survived. My brother Joseph was with us and he and Matt went on the field just to say they did. They went the fast way by hopping the fence. I went on it myself but went the long way:). The sad thing about all this is that Max Hall had to run his mouth about the Utes. I'm very dissapointed in him because it honestly took the win from us. This game will only be remembered by Max Halls comments. Good game Utes!!

1 comments:

dawn said...

AWWWW im glad you had a good Thanksgiving!