Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Counting Down The Days!

I'm so counting down the days till we find out if our little one is a boy or a girl. I'm pretty positive that it's a girl but of course I could be totally wrong. I will be extremely happy if it's another boy though. There's so many good and fun things about having another boy so I'm indifferent about it. Girls are just so much fun to dress up and do girly things with.
I have three close friends that are due around the same time so it's been so fun to see how each other is doing. We've also been sharing tips on finding good deals on baby things. Of course if we're having a girl we'll need to almost start all over. I've been looking for crib bedding and I found this bedding that I absolutely fell in love with. It's driving me crazy that I don't know for sure whats growing inside me because I want this if it's a girl. I'm so tempted to just buy it now and just pray it's a girl because It's an amazing deal that no one can pass up. All the mother's out there should know what I'm talking about. Crib bedding is just so expensive that it's a little insane.
This better still be available if it's a girl when we find out. I love dark colors and it has Ladybugs. Exactly what I've been looking for and it's so cheap. 13 piece set for $99.99. You can't get a 4 piece set for that cheap. I'm in love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! And once again THANKS for helping me find that site! I cant wait till tomorrow and If Poppet is a boy I am SOOOOOOO getting the Giant Panda one!

Steph Wardle said...

lol- matt just left my cube telling me about this very thing and then i check your blog and you have blogged about it! if it's such a great deal, maybe you can buy it and return it if you end up w/ a boy instead of a girl?!?

Thompson Family said...

Steph get online so I can talk to you! Why you hiding from me? Anyways, I'm tempted to do that but I don't like the idea of sending something back that's so big when I can just wait till I know for sure. I bet you anything shipping for that sucker will be close to $20. We'll know on the 22nd so I just need to be patient.

dawn said...

I have my fingers crossed!