Saturday, December 19, 2009

Evan wants a 'hoopey" for Christmas

Evan is a big fan of basketball. He almost always has a basketball in his hand and throws it in anything that resembles a hoop. Or in Evan's words "Hoopey". He is always coming up to people to try to get them to make there arms into a hoop. Here is a picture of what our bathroom usually looks like if we have left the door open:


He also loves the BYU Basketball games. Thursday night Michael and I took him to the game and he had a blast. The only thing that he didn't like was that he couldn't go down on the court and throw his ball in the "Hoopeys". He did have fun with Cosmo though. Cosmo actually came up and played with him twice.



We have a feeling that Santa will be getting Evan what he is wishing for, because Mom can't handle having balls thrown at her much longer.

4 comments:

Clong said...

Our kids must be twins! Jonas is obsessed with basketballs!

dawn said...

AWWWW I want a hoopey!

Jay... said...

WOW!! your boy has grown so much. He is darling! I see you are due in MAY? ME TOO!! We just found out we are having two baby girls. Crazy! Well i started blogging again and thought i would say hello! Hope you are all doing well.

Thompson Family said...

Jessica! I hope you see this because I need an invite to your blog again. It's saying it's expired. strawbarrykisses1@yahoo.com. That's so cool that you're expecting in May! It's a wonderful time so it seems :).